Beer bread is very delicious. The texture of the beer bread is soft, and the aroma of the beer is very rich. With the wheat flavor of the flour, the flavor is unique. Beer bread is fermented by direct method. It is not necessary to prepare the starter one night in advance, which is short-lived and suitable for friends who do not have enough time. Today, YoLong introduced how to make beer bread.
- High-gluten flour 383g
- Whole wheat flour 28g
- Sugar 14.2g
- Salt 8.3g (fine salt is best halved)
- Beer 255.1g
- Quick-drying yeast 4g
Beer Bread Practice
- Knead into dough: In addition to salt and flour, all other materials were mixed and stirred at a low speed for 1 minute with a blender until the flour was sufficiently wet and roughly shaped. Put the dough in the bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let stand for 20 minutes.Sprinkle the salt and stir with a blender for 7 minutes at medium speed. If the dough can’t get out of the tank wall, add some flour.
The final dough will be very smooth and elastic. If it is still very sticky, add a little flour . If the dough is too hard, put some water.
- Fermentation: Put some oil into the container, put in the dough, and seal the plastic wrap.
Wait until the dough is fermented to a height of 2 times. It takes about 1.5-2 hours (ideal temperature is 24-27 °C).
- Shaping: The dough is buckled on a workbench with a little flour, gently flattened, rolled into a ball or shaped into other shapes.
- Last fermentation: Fermentation until the volume is almost doubled, the time is about 1-1.5 hours. After the fermentation is complete, gently press the dough with your fingertips and the depression will slowly rebound.
- Oven preheating: Preheat the oven to 232 °C 1 hour in advance, this step should be carried out simultaneously at the end of the fermentation.
- Final: Powdering and dicing the fermented dough.
- Baking: Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, the temperature drops to 204 ° C, continue to bake for 30-40 minutes, until the bread turns golden brown, you can release.
- Cooling: The baked bread is left to cool for a while and then sliced.
- This bread requires the use of slate (accumulated heat) and baking stones (making steam).
- The sugar in the raw material can be replaced by saccharified malt powder or maltose syrup, and the amount is also 1 tbp.
- Beer has foam, so the volume is difficult to measure, so it is best to use the weighing method for measurement.
- Because the dark beer is darker, adding honey will make the color deeper.
- Beer is best to choose home craft beer, if you need to buy beer equipment, you can visit:https://yolongbrewtech.com/for-sale/nano-brewing-equipment/
The dough ingredients of this recipe:
- Flour 100% (high-gluten flour 92.7%, whole wheat flour 7.3%)
- Water 57.2%
- Yeast 1%
- Salt 2%
Congratulations, the delicious beer bread is finished. We can share the beer bread to our friends, great!
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!