BRITE BEER TANK
Brite or Bright Beer Tanks are also known as Beer Conditioning Tanks or Beer Serving Tanks.
Brite beer tanks are used for beer storage and conditioning. A custom YoLong brite tank is welded with cooling jackets and completed with a top-dished head. The brite tank fabrication is perfectly smooth in finish and rounded in shape. Every brite tank is certified to the strictest government requirements according to each country:
CE: this marking is a certification standard that indicates the product holds conformity with safety, health, and environmental protection regulations required for products sold within the EEA – European Economic Areas.
PED: this marking is a certification standard indicating European Union Pressure Equipment Directive Certified. PED 2014/68/European Union or 97/23/European Community signifies the standards set out for the fabrication and design of pressure equipment.
AS1210 – 2010: The Australian Institute for the Certification and Personnel Inspection of Pressure Vessels. Mandatory requirements for pressure equipment protection.
Brite Tank Specifications:
- Capacities from ½bbl and 2bbl brite beer tanks to 200bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top dished head with pressure vacuum relief valve
- Top manway or side shadowless manhole
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- PU foam insulated
- Cooling jacket on the cylinder or single wall serving tank
- Optional jacket for hot water heating in cold area
- Side CIP arm assembly with bung valve/spunding valve and pressure gauge
- Sanitary thermowell
- Sample valves
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs with adjustable feet (optional for anti-seismic)
- Internal shell: 2B, External Shell polished Ra ＜4um
- Available pressure tank certificates of CE, PED for 2014/68/EU, AS1210 (Australia Standard)
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!