BRITE BEER TANK
There are many descriptions when it comes to Brite Tanks! They are also known as Bright Beer Tanks, Bright Beer Conditioning Tanks, or Brite Beer Serving Tanks.
Brite or bright tanks are utilized for beer storage; a place where beer conditioning occurs.
When you order a custom YoLong brite tank, it is seamlessly welded with cooling jackets, and then finished with a top-dished bright tank head. Bright beer tank fabrication is finished to be extremely smooth and round in shape as these provide optimal brite beer tank conditions.
A bright tank is a thing of beauty and one of the first pieces of beer making equipment that customers notice during craft beer tours.
Every brite tank crafted by YoLong is certified to the strictest government requirements according to each country:
CE: this marking is a certification standard that indicates the product holds conformity with safety, health, and environmental protection regulations required for products sold within the EEA – European Economic Areas.
PED: this marking is a certification standard indicating European Union Pressure Equipment Directive Certified. PED 2014/68/European Union or 97/23/European Community signifies the standards set out for the fabrication and design of pressure equipment.
AS1210 – 2010:
The Australian Institute for the Certification and Personnel Inspection of Pressure Vessels. Mandatory requirements for pressure equipment protection.
What is a Brite Tank?
A brite tank – bright tank – is an essential piece of brewery equipment. It is very important that the interior of bright tanks is smooth, as any rough surface can provide a place for bacteria to grow. Each YoLong bright tank for sale has been smoothed by hand and double-checked for exceptional regularity and flatness. This makes it easier to clean and maintain sanitary conditions for bright tank beer conditioning. Keeping beer brite during the brewing process is the key to delicious beer!
Brite Tank Specifications:
- Capacities from ½bbl and 2 bbl brite beer tanks to 200 bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top dished head with pressure vacuum relief valve
- Top manway or side shadowless manhole
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- PU foam insulated
- Cooling jacket on the cylinder or single wall serving tank
- Optional jacket for hot water heating in cold area
- Side CIP arm assembly with bung valve/spunding valve and pressure gauge
- Sanitary thermowell
- Sample valves
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs with adjustable feet (optional for anti-seismic)
- Internal shell: 2B, External Shell polished Ra ＜4um
- Available pressure tank certificates of CE, PED for 2014/68/EU, AS1210 (Australia Standard)
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!