YoLong can provide Kombucha Brewing Equipment: Design, Fabricate, Install. There’s no doubt that Kombucha equipment expertise is engrained into the culture of the times. This ancient Chinese beverage is growing to become one of the most popular drinks in the portfolios of big name beverage companies in this century. It’s market potential cannot be overestimated.
Brewing Kombucha requires only 3 main pieces of brewing equipment: Kombucha Brewery – Kombucha Fermenter – Kombucha Finishing Tank – all meticulously designed and fabricated using ancient kombucha brewing wisdom and the latest cutting-edge technology.
The main parts of YoLong kombucha production equipment
YoLong kombucha production equipment includes the kombucha brewing skid, first fermentation tank, pressure tank, kombucha filter, bottle filler and washer.
The core equipment- kombucha brewing skid:
- The kettle, normally use the electric to heat. If the size of kettle over the 10bbl, we suggest that use the steam to heat is better.
- The sugar mixing station, we use the special hopper to hold and connect the water to the mixing station, the sugar can be pre-dissolved in the sugar mixing station.
- The water supplier station. It can be set as manual or automatic measure water station
- The sugar dissolve system. When the sugar circulates from the sugar station, it will be drive by the sugar rotating dissolve process. The sugar will dissolve well.
- The tea cage hung in the middle of the kettle. The height of tea cage can be adjust by the brewer. And the accuracy of hole should be discussed with client, such as some client use small tea fannings
- The platform for brewer, the ladder and fence.
- The plate heating exchanger. It will use for quickly cooling the hot tea to a room temp, of course, most of kombucha home brewer used to add lots cold water to cool, now the brewer can use the heating exchanger to cool it. The tap water can be used for cold water supply.
- The special electric heating elements
- The pump, pipes, valves, gauge, sensor, etc. The pump will use for offer power of whole system, such as sugar dissolve, circulate, transfer, CIP.
- The control system. The kombucha brewing process is not complex, so the semi-automatic control system is suitable, the auto-temp control system for the kettle, the pump VFD function, the anti-dry protection for heating, the low level aram, and the auto water supply and measure as a option.
Kombucha Fermentation Tank:
The kombucha is left to ferment (primary fermentation) for 1 to 3 weeks as the SCOBY does its work creating the delicious kombucha flavor profile.
- Top Manway
- CIP Spray Ball
- Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve
- Sample Valve
- Thermowell for Temperature Sensor
- One Level Gauge
- Cooling Jacket Sections
- PU-Foam Insulation
- Vertical Orientation
- Material, 304 Stainless Steel
- Inside Finish, 2B
- Outside Finish, #4
- Picked and Passivated Surface and Seam
- Internal & Exterior Welds, Grounded and Polished to #4
Kombucha Brite Tank/Finishing Tank:
The final vessel used in the brewing of kombucha is also called a brite tank or bright tank in the brewing business. This is where the secondary fermentation and beverage carbonation takes place. Flavorings are also mixed in during the secondary fermentation stage.
- Bottling and packaging the finished kombucha beverage can be done straight from the finishing tank.
If the next step in the evolution of your brewery is kombucha, please contact YoLong today to ask any questions you may have or get a quote.
YoLong Brewtech has been facilitating the establishment and extension of breweries all over the world for over 15 years. We consider YoLong professional kombucha brewery equipment to be representative of our many years of industry experience and specialist knowledge in engineering the finest craft beer systems.
We are proud to introduce YoLong Kombucha Brewery products to a wider audience.
The Culmination of Years of Design and Engineering
A YoLong Kombucha Brewery setup is state of the art. For over 15 years, YoLong has fabricated beautifully engineered brewhouses, fermenters, and finishing (brite) tanks that have gone on to become the industry standard. Our equipment and accessories have inspired some winning beer recipes in breweries near and far. It is enough to say that the YoLong Kombucha Brewery has a pretty impressive pedigree. The best thing is, it also comes with our promise of outstanding customer and aftersales service, and superb engineering performance.
YoLong Kombucha Brewery Features:
- Energy efficient
- Easy to operate
- Minimal maintenance required – even over extended period
- Accessible deck platform height with ergonomic surface
- Easy installation on skids
- Adapts to expansion with modular components
- 1 or 2 vessel systems available
- Choice of production capacities (according to size of premises)
- Agitation mixer optional
When you choose a kombucha brewery setup from YoLong, you are quality-assured of the highest international standards of equipment safety and sanitation. Our kombucha-making equipment is guaranteed to be efficient, consistent, and capable of replicating and repeating the production process with precision and reliability every time.
Safety: Placing the safety brewers and their workers is at the forefront of every design and manufacturing procedure at YoLong. You can relax knowing your kombucha equipment has had proven and functional safety features integrated into each stage and component, including:
- CIP facilities
- Transfer and pump systems
- Internationally accepted standard emergency shut-down systems and componentry
Sanitation: Food and beverage preparation sanitation and safety is critical to a kombucha brewery setup. YoLong has mastered the art of engineering sanitary vessels, brewery systems, and CIP (Clean in Place) technology. Not only can the CIP prepare the brewery equipment for the next batch, but the vessels themselves have finely polished interiors which prohibits the growth or build-up of any substances. CIP is efficient, foolproof, and thorough. All staff has to do is activate the CIP system in the controls.
Automation: By automating selected parts of the brewing process, you can be assured of consistent results every time. The temperature controls that heat and cool the water can be monitored to take the guesswork out of the equation. This ensures perfect results and leaves no room for error.
We are able to provide you with a one-stop service for the equipment you need for Kombucha brewing, The kombucha home brewing, you need prepare the follow:
- Stockpot(at least 8-quart or larger): This is for making the sweet tea base.
- 1-gallon glass jar:You’ll use this for actually brewing the kombucha. You can use two 64-oz jars instead, but note that you’ll need one scoby for each jar.
- Finely-woven flour sack dishcloths: A double layer of dishcloths is used to cover the jar, allowing airflow in but keeping bugs and dirt out. You can also use tightly-woven tea towels, napkins, or other lint-free cloths.
- Swing-top glass bottles, or an assortment of recycled plastic soda bottles: This is for bottling your kombucha! Either brown or clear glass bottles are fine. Be sure to use swing-top bottles that are intended for brewing and holding carbonated beverages; ones that are just meant to hold water don’t have a strong enough stopper to allow the kombucha to carbonate properly.
- Small plastic funnel:You’ll use this to transfer the kombucha into bottles.
Would you like to ask for a quote or find out more about YoLong’s budget-friendly kombucha breweries? Please contact our team today.
- PED, AS1210 pressure vessels
- UL/CUL/CE electrical cabinet control
- Brewing system manuals
- Site-size & budget-friendly custom designed equipment
- Wide range of capacity & automation levels
- All customer inquiries welcome
Product Testing & Manufacturing
- Surface polishing & Pressure testing
- Welding inspection
- Production management
YoLong Quality Assurance
- Highest international standard brewery equipment
- Excellent detailing & finish
- World renowned accessories and electronics
Delivery Time Assurance
- Equipment delivered & installed on time
- Regular progress updates with etailed product images
- Informative project scheduling & reports
Within YoLong Warranty
- Tank replacement
- Personal customer service
- Help whenever you need it & free training
“We use YoLong brewhouse (20HL, fully automated), their water station, CIP and all FV’s.”
I had my doubts ordering basically a whole brewery overseas, and was super worried what we were going to get when 5 trucks arrived from the port.
Equipment we got is of superb quality, perfect welds, well polished, packaged and you could see it was taken care of really good. It runs great, in 1 year we had zero (0) problems, except 2 leaks of seals on pumps, but that is normal. Guys at YoLong are also super responsive, we were able to solve everything via Skype. The guys in YoLong is super friendly and had great knowledge of the brewing process and equipment overall. And they’re also super responsive, even during their nighttime if there’s a case of emergency.”
Overall I would recommend YoLong without a second of hesitation.
“We wanted to invest in most quality equipment our budget permitted. Most European manufactures were far beyond our budget, and we had heard horror stories about Chinese manufactures. We were lucky to get a reference for YoLong and contact them, requesting a proposal. After their initial tender, we had a lot of correspondence to customize our equipment in our needs. Communication was easy, and that is rare when dealing with Chinese manufacturers. They were able to provide easy and affordable solutions to our demands. They also refuse to use cheap and unreliable components. We were able to design a robust 4-vessel 20hL brewhouse, capable of producing beers with plato over 25. Although YoLong is not the cheapest, they are a manufacturer that can guarantee reliability and lifetime service.”
“I highly recommend this company as I found them and there team to be very professional to work with and there workmanship to be first class.
I would defiantly buy from them in the future and recommend to anyone that is serious about high quality equipment purchasing.”
“After a year of research, Yolong Brewtech was suggested to us, the service was professional, reliable and comprehensive, the manufacturing quality impeccable. We had found our manufacturer. We will continue to work with Yolong Brewtech for our future projects’”.
“Yolong has been superior, and world class in providing for our brewing industry stainless steel fabrication needs. Their communication, guidance, expertise and support has always been outstanding, and I am often surprised by their generosity and willingness to go above and beyond with creative solutions and after sales support. Working with Yolong feels like a collaborative partnership, and I absolutely recommend their high quality brewery manufactur, and will be using them again in future.”
“We had been planning to upgrade our brewhouse for several years and decided on a skid-mounted, two vessel 13HL system from YoLong. They have been great to work with and we are really excited to take delivery of the brewhouse and get brewing.”
“We ordered a couple of tanks and accessories from Yolong Brewtech were responsive and understood our needs well. Production was completed in a timely manner and quality was good. But most importantly, after sales service was good and they were able to troubleshoot and offer solutions to most problems that we encountered.”
“We are very happy with the professional help we got to customize our brew house. Quick answers and broad understanding of our needs.”
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!