Commercial Kombucha Brewing Equipment
YoLong Brewtech is a world class beer equipment production site, so it stands to reason that we also provide Kombucha Brewing Equipment!
At YoLong, we design, fabricate, and install kombucha brewing vessels and the cutting-edge kombucha fermenting equipment you need to startup or add to your kombucha brewing enterprise.
There’s no doubt that kombucha making equipment expertise is ingrained into the culture of our times. The ancient Chinese beverage tea of kombucha has grown to become one of the most popular drinks in the portfolios of big name beverage companies around the world. The market potential of a kombucha production facility cannot be overestimated.
How to setup your own kombucha brewing equipment
Did you know that setting up your own commercial kombucha brewery and launching into brewing kombucha requires only 3 key pieces of brewing equipment?
- 1 x Kombucha Brewery
- 1 x Kombucha Fermenter
- 1 x Kombucha Finishing Tank
Kombucha brewing equipment – all precisely designed and fabricated using a seamless combination of centuries-old kombucha brewing wisdom with innovative brewing technology.
Essential YoLong Kombucha Production Equipment
Essential YoLong kombucha production equipment for small, medium, and large commercial kombucha production includes:
- Dedicated kombucha brewing skid
- Fermentation tank for the first brewing stage
- Pressure tank
- A filter for the kombucha
- An essential bottle filler and a washer
With these pieces in place, you can start kombucha production and add kombucha brewer to your list of achievements in no time.
Key kombucha machines for commercial production:
Kombucha brewing skid
- A kettle is a kombucha vessel used to heat the mix. If the kettle size you require is over 10bbl, we suggest steam is used to heat the contents of the kettle.
- Sugar-mixing station has a special hopper used to hold and connect the water supply to the mixing station; this enables the sugar to be pre-dissolved at the sugar mixing station.
- Water supplier stations can be set as manual or automatic to measure the amount of water flowing into the station.
- Sugar dissolving system is where the sugar circulates from the sugar station; it is driven by a rotation device to help the dissolution process.
- A tea cage is hung in the middle of the kettle. The tea cage height can be adjusted by the brewer. We can customize the tea cage levels to suit the client’s requirements.
- Platforms are for the brewer to use, and are accessed by a ladder; there is a safety fence included in the design.
- The plate heating exchanger is used for quick cooling, when the hot tea must acquire room temperature in optimal time. Home brewers use cold water to cool down kombucha brewed at home; commercial kombucha brewers use a heat exchanger to cool the brew. A cold water supply is used for this.
- Special electric heating elements are an essential part of the commercial kombucha equipment setup.
- Pump, pipes, valves, gauges, and sensors are also available to take your kombucha tea production to the next level. Pumps are needed to keep the whole system moving, aiding sugar dissolution, circulation, transfer, and CIP.
- A control system is required even though the kombucha brewing process is not complicated; a semi-automatic control system is the most suitable, with an auto-temperature control system for the kettle, pump VFD function, anti-dry protection for heating the kombucha, as well as a low level aram, an automatic water supply, and a measuring option.
Kombucha Fermentation Tank:
A commercial kombucha fermenter is where the tea brew is left to ferment for its primary fermentation. This lasts anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks as the SCOBY does its work creating the delicious kombucha flavor profile.
- Top Manway
- CIP Spray Ball
- Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve
- Sample Valve
- Thermowell for Temperature Sensor
- One Level Gauge
- Cooling Jacket Sections
- PU-Foam Insulation
- Vertical Orientation
- Material, 304 Stainless Steel
- Inside Finish, 2B
- Outside Finish, #4
- Picked and Passivated Surface and Seam
- Internal & Exterior Welds, Grounded and Polished to #4
Kombucha Brite Tank (also called a Finishing Tank):
The final vessel used to brew kombucha is called a brite tank /bright tank in the kombucha brewing business. This is where the second fermentation and carbonation takes place. Flavorings, such as fruit flavors or spice flavors, are also mixed in during the secondary fermentation stage.
- Bottling and packaging the finished kombucha beverage can be done straight from the brite/finishing tank.
If the next step in the evolution of your commercial brewery is kombucha, please contact YoLong today to ask any questions you may have or get a quote for our world class kombucha equipment.
Why choose YoLong to supply commercial kombucha equipment？
Free design, consultation
YoLong Brewtech has been facilitating the establishment and extension of breweries all over the world for over 15 years. We consider YoLong professional kombucha brewery equipment to be representative of our many years of industry experience and specialist knowledge in engineering the finest craft beer systems.
We are proud to introduce YoLong Kombucha Brewery products to a wider audience.
The Culmination of Years of Design and Engineering
A YoLong Kombucha Brewery setup is state of the art. For over 15 years, YoLong has fabricated beautifully engineered brewhouses, fermenters, and finishing (brite) tanks that have gone on to become the industry standard. Our equipment and accessories have inspired some winning beer recipes in breweries near and far. It is enough to say that the YoLong Kombucha Brewery has a pretty impressive pedigree. The best thing is, it also comes with our promise of outstanding customer and after sales service, and superb engineering performance.
YoLong Kombucha Brewery Features:
- Energy efficient
- Easy to operate
- Minimal maintenance required – even over extended period
- Accessible deck platform height with ergonomic surface
- Easy installation on skids
- Adapts to expansion with modular components
- 1 or 2 vessel systems available
- Choice of production capacities (according to size of premises)
- Agitation mixer optional
International Quality Assurance
When you choose a kombucha brewery setup from YoLong, you are quality-assured of the highest international standards of equipment safety and sanitation. Our kombucha-making equipment is guaranteed to be efficient, consistent, and capable of replicating and repeating the production process with precision and reliability every time.
Safety: Placing the safety brewers and their workers is at the forefront of every design and manufacturing procedure at YoLong. You can relax knowing your kombucha equipment has had proven and functional safety features integrated into each stage and component, including:
- CIP facilities
- Transfer and pump systems
- Internationally accepted standard emergency shut-down systems and componentry
Sanitation: Food and beverage preparation sanitation and safety is critical to a kombucha brewery setup. YoLong has mastered the art of engineering sanitary vessels, brewery systems, and CIP (Clean in Place) technology. Not only can the CIP prepare the brewery equipment for the next batch, but the vessels themselves have finely polished interiors which prohibits the growth or build-up of any substances. CIP is efficient, foolproof, and thorough. All staff has to do is activate the CIP system in the controls.
Automation: By automating selected parts of the brewing process, you can be assured of consistent results every time. The temperature controls that heat and cool the water can be monitored to take the guesswork out of the equation. This ensures perfect results and leaves no room for error.
One-stop kombucha production service
Whether it is for a commercial enterprise or for larger scale home brewing production, we are able to provide you with a one-stop service for the equipment and kombucha brewing supplies you need.
Would you like to ask for a quote or find out more about YoLong’s budget-friendly kombucha brewery setup, kombucha making equipment, and kombucha supplies? Please contact our team today.
- PED, AS1210 pressure vessels
- UL/CUL/CE electrical cabinet control
- Brewing system manuals
- Site-size & budget-friendly custom designed equipment
- Wide range of capacity & automation levels
- All customer inquiries welcome
Product Testing & Manufacturing
- Surface polishing & Pressure testing
- Welding inspection
- Production management
YoLong Quality Assurance
- Highest international standard brewery equipment
- Excellent detailing & finish
- World renowned accessories and electronics
Delivery Time Assurance
- Equipment delivered & installed on time
- Regular progress updates with etailed product images
- Informative project scheduling & reports
Within YoLong Warranty
- Tank replacement
- Personal customer service
- Help whenever you need it & free training
“We use YoLong brewhouse (20HL, fully automated), their water station, CIP and all FV’s.”
I had my doubts ordering basically a whole brewery overseas, and was super worried what we were going to get when 5 trucks arrived from the port.
Equipment we got is of superb quality, perfect welds, well polished, packaged and you could see it was taken care of really good. It runs great, in 1 year we had zero (0) problems, except 2 leaks of seals on pumps, but that is normal. Guys at YoLong are also super responsive, we were able to solve everything via Skype. The guys in YoLong is super friendly and had great knowledge of the brewing process and equipment overall. And they’re also super responsive, even during their nighttime if there’s a case of emergency.”
Overall I would recommend YoLong without a second of hesitation.
“We wanted to invest in most quality equipment our budget permitted. Most European manufactures were far beyond our budget, and we had heard horror stories about Chinese manufactures. We were lucky to get a reference for YoLong and contact them, requesting a proposal. After their initial tender, we had a lot of correspondence to customize our equipment in our needs. Communication was easy, and that is rare when dealing with Chinese manufacturers. They were able to provide easy and affordable solutions to our demands. They also refuse to use cheap and unreliable components. We were able to design a robust 4-vessel 20hL brewhouse, capable of producing beers with plato over 25. Although YoLong is not the cheapest, they are a manufacturer that can guarantee reliability and lifetime service.”
“I highly recommend this company as I found them and there team to be very professional to work with and there workmanship to be first class.
I would defiantly buy from them in the future and recommend to anyone that is serious about high quality equipment purchasing.”
“After a year of research, Yolong Brewtech was suggested to us, the service was professional, reliable and comprehensive, the manufacturing quality impeccable. We had found our manufacturer. We will continue to work with Yolong Brewtech for our future projects’”.
“Yolong has been superior, and world class in providing for our brewing industry stainless steel fabrication needs. Their communication, guidance, expertise and support has always been outstanding, and I am often surprised by their generosity and willingness to go above and beyond with creative solutions and after sales support. Working with Yolong feels like a collaborative partnership, and I absolutely recommend their high quality brewery manufactur, and will be using them again in future.”
“We had been planning to upgrade our brewhouse for several years and decided on a skid-mounted, two vessel 13HL system from YoLong. They have been great to work with and we are really excited to take delivery of the brewhouse and get brewing.”
“We ordered a couple of tanks and accessories from Yolong Brewtech were responsive and understood our needs well. Production was completed in a timely manner and quality was good. But most importantly, after sales service was good and they were able to troubleshoot and offer solutions to most problems that we encountered.”
“We are very happy with the professional help we got to customize our brew house. Quick answers and broad understanding of our needs.”
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!