Pilot brewing equipment
YoLong Pilot brewing system is more likely a cross between home brewing system and professional brewhouse, brewers usually take it as an advanced system from home brewing, also some commercial brewery running a pilot system to test the recipes.
YoLong pilot brewing equipment works the same as our large-scale beer equipment, except the pilot brewing equipment only produces a small amount of standard craft beer. The system allows brewers to conduct small-scale beer try-outs for new beer recipe innovations and test-runs for a larger scale operation.
The reason why pilot brewing is so popular is because if you want to have your own craft brewery or see how well a new beer recipe sells, having a trial-run with pilot brewing equipment is a valid and practical method to see your way forward. A Pilot Brewing System allows you to change up the productivity of your brewery without interfering with the primary brewery’s objective. As a secondary brewery system, a pilot brewery produces a small beer batch to supplement your flagship brew.
You never know, your pilot brewed beer might even grow to rival the popularity of the flagship beer! That’s the flexibility a pilot brewing system offers the brewer: the chance for new beer recipe experimentation, special or celebration release beers; all without getting in the way of main beer production.
For first brewery set up or medium-volume breweries or bars, three vessel pilot brewing setups for testing and beer recipe trial-runs is a good choice.
- Heat Brew Kettle Starting At 1Bbl (Hl)
- Mash Lauter Tun Combi + Bk/Wp Combi Tanks
- Skid Compact Brewhouse With Casters
- Additional Matched Hot Liquor Tank
- Elements Anti Over-Boiling
- Level Switches Protect fromDry Firing
- Sanitary SprayBall for Easy Cleaning
- Agitator andRake Assembly Available
- Conical Bottom onBrew Kettle for Better Trub Separation and Fast Cleanup
- Whirlpool withBlocker and Bottom Spray Ball for Hot Trubs Removal
- Digital Control Panel andPlc Touch Screen Options
- Pump Flow Meter Option (With Advanced Touch Screen Controls)
- Elements inPipe for Mash Circulation Heating
- Ball Valves forPrecise Water Flow Control
- 3 Phase Power Option
COMPLETE BREWING EQUIPMENT OF 3 VESSELS
Fermentation vessels are an important part of every brewery, YoLong cylindroconical Beer Fermentation Tank with cooling jacket, insulation, and cone-shape bottom. Stainless Steel Fermentation Tank comes complete with top-dished head and custom-fabricated round body. In pilot equipment, fermenters are designed to skidded for small system under 5bbl.
Fermenters all welding is done under a controlled protection-gas atmosphere; interior and exterior finishes are perfected, and cooling jackets complete the highest standard YoLong Fermentation Tank/Vessel.
ARE YOU HAVE BREWING QUESTIONS?
If you own and run a large capacity brewery, buying a 4-vessel complete pilot brewing setup that can be used the same way as large brewing equipment is the best choice. This means that the dimensions and methodology will be easier to increase at will. Test reports from pilot brewing equipment can be used directly in large brewing systems.
- Fast and easy setup
- Optional heating style of steam, electric and direct fire for brewhouse tanks
- Custom engineering of brewhouse layout with brew deck
- Mash tun assembly with rakes, plow and grist hydrator
- Glass wort grant with automated pump controls
- Advanced touch-screen controls with remote-control capability
- Auto PLC control panel be available for certification of UL, CSA, CE requirements
- VFD controlled reducer and wort pump
- Assembly sanitary rotary spray balls for cleaning
- Mineral wool full insulated
- Temperature sensor (RTD) in a thermowell
- Rake and mash agitator assembly with top/bottom reducer
- On demand water supply control optional
- Milled false bottom for lauter tank
- Auto strike water mixing station
- Plate heat exchanger for knock out
- Independent hot liquor tank or combine with brewhouse tanks
- Stainless steel 304 construction
- 2D/3D engineering for brewery set up simulation
- Hard piping and platform
Estimating the cost of brewery equipment
From equipment costs to brewery size, construction costs and licensing, brewery operating costs can vary widely depending on your specific operation.
When estimating the price of your investment, We have Multiple types of equipment are available as well as brewery equipment financing options to help you start up and running.
- Nano Brewery Equipment (1BBL-5BBL)
- Brewpub Brewing Equipment(5BBL-10BBL)
- Microbrewery Equipment (10BBL-20BBL)
- Commercial Brewery Equipment(20BBL-30BBL)
Contact us to learn more about of brewing equipment or submit a request for brewery pricing using the button below.
- PED, AS1210 pressure vessels
- UL/CUL/CE electrical cabinet control
- Brewing system manuals
- Site-size & budget-friendly custom designed equipment
- Wide range of capacity & automation levels
- All customer inquiries welcome
Product Testing & Manufacturing
- Surface polishing & Pressure testing
- Welding inspection
- Production management
YoLong Quality Assurance
- Highest international standard brewery equipment
- Excellent detailing & finish
- World renowned accessories and electronics
Delivery Time Assurance
- Equipment delivered & installed on time
- Regular progress updates with etailed product images
- Informative project scheduling & reports
Within YoLong Warranty
- Tank replacement
- Personal customer service
- Help whenever you need it & free training
“We use YoLong brewhouse (20HL, fully automated), their water station, CIP and all FV’s.”
I had my doubts ordering basically a whole brewery overseas, and was super worried what we were going to get when 5 trucks arrived from the port.
Equipment we got is of superb quality, perfect welds, well polished, packaged and you could see it was taken care of really good. It runs great, in 1 year we had zero (0) problems, except 2 leaks of seals on pumps, but that is normal. Guys at YoLong are also super responsive, we were able to solve everything via Skype. The guys in YoLong is super friendly and had great knowledge of the brewing process and equipment overall. And they’re also super responsive, even during their nighttime if there’s a case of emergency.”
Overall I would recommend YoLong without a second of hesitation.
“We wanted to invest in most quality equipment our budget permitted. Most European manufactures were far beyond our budget, and we had heard horror stories about Chinese manufactures. We were lucky to get a reference for YoLong and contact them, requesting a proposal. After their initial tender, we had a lot of correspondence to customize our equipment in our needs. Communication was easy, and that is rare when dealing with Chinese manufacturers. They were able to provide easy and affordable solutions to our demands. They also refuse to use cheap and unreliable components. We were able to design a robust 4-vessel 20hL brewhouse, capable of producing beers with plato over 25. Although YoLong is not the cheapest, they are a manufacturer that can guarantee reliability and lifetime service.”
“I highly recommend this company as I found them and there team to be very professional to work with and there workmanship to be first class.
I would defiantly buy from them in the future and recommend to anyone that is serious about high quality equipment purchasing.”
“After a year of research, Yolong Brewtech was suggested to us, the service was professional, reliable and comprehensive, the manufacturing quality impeccable. We had found our manufacturer. We will continue to work with Yolong Brewtech for our future projects’”.
“Yolong has been superior, and world class in providing for our brewing industry stainless steel fabrication needs. Their communication, guidance, expertise and support has always been outstanding, and I am often surprised by their generosity and willingness to go above and beyond with creative solutions and after sales support. Working with Yolong feels like a collaborative partnership, and I absolutely recommend their high quality brewery manufactur, and will be using them again in future.”
“We had been planning to upgrade our brewhouse for several years and decided on a skid-mounted, two vessel 13HL system from YoLong. They have been great to work with and we are really excited to take delivery of the brewhouse and get brewing.”
“We ordered a couple of tanks and accessories from Yolong Brewtech were responsive and understood our needs well. Production was completed in a timely manner and quality was good. But most importantly, after sales service was good and they were able to troubleshoot and offer solutions to most problems that we encountered.”
“We are very happy with the professional help we got to customize our brew house. Quick answers and broad understanding of our needs.”
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!