Unitank / Beer Fermentation Tank / Uni-tank
YoLong unitanks allow the brewer to carbonate beer quickly (under 24-hours) by using a carb stone. During this process, it is possible to monitor the head pressure to a very precise degree inside the brewing tanks.
Brewery tanks provide some unique processes associated with beer brewing; a Brite Beer Tank and some primary fermenters, also called fermentation tanks, are a main steel tank brewery feature.
What is a Unitank? Also called a Beer Fermentation Tank
What brewery tanks for sale should I buy?
A specialist brewtech unitank is an essential piece of equipment in any craft beer brewery. A unitank fermenter is no ordinary beer tank: think of a uni tank as beer tanks where the magic happens!
A unitank fermenter is a dual-purpose combination brewery tank used as both fermentation tank and brite beer tank, which can carbonate beer with CO2 while inside the unitank fermenter.
Tank beer tastes amazing and it’s easy to see why steel tank brewing has really taken off since its conception.
Each meticulously crafted and welded YoLong unitank includes cooling jackets, insulation, and cone bottom. All welding is done under a protection-gas atmosphere; inside and outside grinding and smoothing, and seamlessly welded cooling jackets.
YoLong fabricates to PED and AS1210 certification and specifications. YoLong uni-tank fermenters meet government stipulations and requirements as per different countries.
- Capacity available from 1/2 bbl to 20bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top dished head with pressure vacuum relief valve
- Top manway or side shadowless manhole
- Dry Hopping port with cap
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- PU foam insulated
- Carbonating stone for CO2
- Cooling jacket on cylinder and cone bottom
- Side CIP arm assembly with bung valve and pressure gauge
- Sanitary thermowell
- Sample valves
- Cone racking arm
- 60 degree to 90 degree cone bottom
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs adjustable feet, optional for anti-seismic
- Internal shell finish: 2B, External Shell #4
- Available pressure certificates of PED for 2014/68/EU, AS1210 etc
Interested in learning more about Brewing Systems including additional details and pricing information? Please use the form below to contact us!