YoLong 10bbl Uni-Tanks
A unitank allows the brewer to carb beer quickly (under 24-hours) by using a carb stone. During this process, it is possible to monitor the head pressure to a very precise degree. The Unitank provides some features associated with a Brite Beer Tank and some from a primary fermenter/fermentation tank.
What is a Unitank /Beer Fermentation Tank / Uni-tank?
Unitank, uni-tank, or beer fermentation tank: a dual-purpose combination tank used as both fermentation tank and brite beer tank, which can carbonate beer with CO2 while in the unitank fermenter.
YoLong uni-tank is comprised of cooling jackets, insulation, and cone bottom. All welding is done under protection-gas atmosphere; inside and outside ground, cooling jackets seamlessly welded.
YoLong fabricates to PED and AS1210 certification and specifications. YoLong uni-tank fermenters meet government stipulations and requirements as per different countries.
YoLong 5bbl Unitanks
- Capacity available from 1/2 bbl to 20bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top dished head with pressure vacuum relief valve
- Top manway or side shadowless manhole
- Dry Hopping port with cap
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- PU foam insulated
- Carbonating stone for CO2
- Cooling jacket on cylinder and cone bottom
- Side CIP arm assembly with bung valve and pressure gauge
- Sanitary thermowell
- Sample valves
- Cone racking arm
- 60 degree to 90 degree cone bottom
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs adjustable feet, optional for anti-seismic
- Internal shell finish: 2B, External Shell #4
- Available pressure certificates of PED for 2014/68/EU, AS1210 etc