Micro-breweries can be divided into 2-vessel, 3-vessel, 4-vessel configurations, according to the brewhouse combination tank type.
Two Vessel Brewhouse
2-vessel Micro Brewhouse
These configurations are great for small to mid-size breweries producing up to two brews per day.
- Mash & lauter tun combination
- Brew kettle & whirlpool combination; popular for infusion mashing and decoction mashing
- Mash and kettle combination
- Lauter & whirlpool combination;
- HLT or Tankless Water Heater – HLT is a standard brewery method that allows the brewer to capture water and heat to use in the next brew. Efficient and offers much less waste.
Three Vessel Brewhouse
3 vessel brewhouse can produce bigger batches more frequently.
- Mash mixer
- Lauter tun
- Brew kettle & whirlpool combination
- Mash & kettle Combination
- Lauter tun
- Whirlpool tank
- Mash & Lauter Combination
- Brew kettle
HLT Option: With or Without
Heating method: Steam, electrical, fire
Control: Full Automatic Or Manual, UL Or CUL Certificated, Stainless Steel 304 Construction, Energy Saving
Auxiliary Equipment Supplies for Microbreweries and Brew Pubs
- Grain Case + Miller + Malt Conveyor
- Air compressor
CIP Station – self-contained/portable
- RO water treatment system
- Portable pump with VSD
- Plate and frame filter
If you are looking for dependable micro brewing equipment manufacturers with the most competitive prices and outstanding customer service, YoLong is the company you seek.
If you have query about our service, you are welcome to contact us today to discuss your brewery equipment needs.
YoLong customized microbrewing equipment is all you need to brew the perfect beer.