YoLong Hop Storm is used for dry hopping of fermentation tank, YoLong Hop Storm designed high efficiency and dual function of CIP tank for cleaning small tank.
The hop gun is equipped with effective cold hopping system and it is necessary for beer to stay fresh for a long time and add hop flavor and aroma to the beer.
So how does it work? Load the Hop Gun with pelletized hops and then purge with CO2. The Hop Gun utilizes a double helix design to create a burst of inner turbulence that literally dissolves the hop pellets as the beer circulates through the vessel.
- Efficient aroma extraction with hops dosing between the whirlpool and wort cooler
- The possibility of wort loss reduction in the whirlpool by up to 80 % due to compact spent hops
- Flexible aroma profile by decoupling the contact time from the wort cooling time
- Optimal transfer of essential hop oils into the wort with minimal increase in bitterness
- Can also be used for spices such as coriander and orange peels
- Automatable including spent hops removal
- Inline cleaning
- Easy upgrade to optimize the “brewhouse hops aroma”
- Aromatization of partial quantities and trial production sequences possible
HopStorm catalog & working process
Click to download more YoLong HopStorm information.