The fermenter is the fermentation equipment used by the brewery. During the use, the maintenance of the fermenter should be paid attention to, so that the service life of the fermenter can be prolonged. Today, YoLong introduces the maintenance strategy of the fermenter.
- When cleaning the fermentation tank, please use a soft brush to scrub, and do not use a hard scraper to avoid damaging the surface of the fermentation tank.
- The supporting instruments shall be calibrated annually to ensure normal use.
- Electrical equipment such as electrical appliances, instruments and sensors are strictly prohibited from contacting water and steam directly to prevent moisture exposure.
- When the equipment stops using, it should be cleaned and drained out of the remaining water in the fermentation tanks and pipelines.Loosen fermentation tank cover and hand hole screws to prevent permanent distortion of sealing ring.
- If the fermentation tank is temporarily not used, the fermentation tank shall be emptied and the remaining water in the tank and each pipe shall be drained side by side.
- During the fermentation process, the tank pressure should not exceed 0.17mpa.