We must seriously consider before we do anything, especially when we will start a microbrewery. What equipment do you need to buy for the brewery? What should you pay attention? It is the biggest concern for entrepreneurs who have just stepped into the beer brewing industry.
Next, I will explain to you the specific process and equipment needed to open a micro-brewery.
Step 1: Looking for a workshop
We need to find a workshop for producing beer. The location of the workshop is very important. Generally, our brewery needs to have a workshop, a filling workshop, a distribution workshop, a conveyor workshop, a fermentation workshop, a brewing workshop, the boiler workshop. Generally, the area of the micro brewery should be between 600 and 1200 square meters.
Step 2: Choose microbrewery equipment.
It is the most important stage. Buying a fermenter and brewing system are essential elements for brewing beer. Some large breweries have a fermenter capacity of several hundred tons or more, for small breweries can choose brewing equipment according to their own needs.
You can buy Yolong brewery equipment.It is the link: https://yolongbrewtech.com/products/
Step 3: Selecting the pulverising system
The raw material pulverising system includes two parts of malt pulverisation and auxiliary pulverisation, and the pulverisation method is further divided into dry pulverization and wet pulverization.
The dry crushing system includes: selection machines, vacuum cleaners, hoists, crushers, silos and accessories.
(1) Selecting machine: Use a vibrating screen to remove impurities and use a magnet to remove the iron.
(2) Vacuum cleaner: Use a pneumatic dust suction device to absorb and discharge dust and recover the usable powder.
(3) Hoist: Use the bucket or vacuum negative pressure principle to increase the feed supply to the crusher.
(4) Grinder: It is divided into a pair of rolls, three rolls, four rolls, five rolls, six rolls and other models to pulverise raw materials and auxiliary materials.
(5) Tanks: The crushed malt powder or supplemental powder is temporarily stored in the corresponding Tanks as a temporary storage tank for beer saccharification raw materials.
Step 4: The beer brewing saccharification system
The brewing line of equipment other than the beer fermenter, usually refers to the beer brewing saccharification system; the beer saccharification system mainly consists of a saccharification pot, a gelatinisation pot, a filter tank, a boiling pot, a sedimentation tank composition.
Yolong brewery equipment is the best choose.
The main part of each pot/slot of the saccharification system is made of high quality 304 stainless steel material of international standard. Using modern automatic plasma, laser wire cutting and pure argon gas protection welding and other manufacturing techniques, all parts of the pot/slot main body that are in contact with the material such as wheat bran are mirror-polished and externally polished and polished to ensure that customers are provided with advanced technology, High quality, low price, luxurious and beautiful saccharification system.
Saccharification pot, gelatinisation pot
1. Adopt high-efficiency Maitreya jacket heat exchange technology, apply scientific steam turbulence principle, realise the maximum heat conduction and energy saving effect, and adapt fully automatic temperature control technology to ensure heating speed and heat preservation in various process stages of saccharification and gelatinisation, The accuracy of time.
2. The international advanced suspension speed control system is adopted, and the frequency conversion and self-controlled stirring method are adopted to ensure the uniform mixing of the sputum during the gelatinization and saccharification process, and the most various enzymes in the process of gelatinization and saccharification can be maximised. Good biological activity and conversion, catalytic effect, to ensure the best quality and highest yield of beer at the source.
1. Adopt advanced scientific shaped cutter structure system and hydraulic automatic lifting technology to ensure smooth turning and smooth troughing, improve filtration speed and production efficiency, and maintain good transparency and juice yield of wort.
2. It adopts international advanced suspension and stirring device, combined with frequency conversion, speed regulation and automatic control technology to make the operation more convenient and flexible, simple maintenance and cost saving.
1. Apply advanced body boiling and pressurising technology to increase boiling strength, greatly increase the evaporation effect of dimethyl sulphide, promote the polymerization of protein and other condensables, and achieve rapid separation of boiled wort and polymer.
2 Adopting the extracorporeal circulation mixing technology to accelerate the heating rate in the initial stage of the wort boiling, so that the wort maintains a uniform temperature and uniformity during the heating process, and prevents the wort soluble matter in the region caused by local overheating, thereby ensuring the denaturation phenomenon,the boiling quality of the wort.
1 According to the optimal unit storage area, the storage volume of wheat grains is designed to enlarge the diameter-to-height ratio of the tank, reduce the swirling speed, promote the sedimentation and coagulation of the coagulum, and achieve the best separation.
2 coupled with a hot coagulum storage tank, can increase the yield of wort, but also reduce environmental pollution.
Hop add system
1 The hop adding system can be composed of two or more tanks, with pumping and accessories such as pipes and valves, and can also automatically control the amount of addition.
2 Cans, valves, pipes, etc. in the hop adding system can be connected to the CIP system for automatic, semi-automatic, cleaning and disinfection.
Step 5: Filter and store beer
We recommend two kinds of beer equipment filters here, one is diatomaceous earth filter and the other is the membrane filter.
Their working process the details are as follows:
1 Diatomaceous earth filter:
Because of the different structural principles, the diatomite filter is divided into a column type diatomaceous earth filter and a plate-and-frame type diatomaceous earth filter, but the use principle and operation method are basically the same, and both contain a soil mixing tank and a soil supply pump. Automatic Control System.
The operation steps of the diatomaceous earth filter include: CO2 backup, water filling, exhausting, pre-coating coarse diatomaceous earth 1-3.5mm, pre-coated mixed diatomaceous earth 400-500g/m2, pumping wine mixture 80- 300g/100L, circulation, filter wine production, pressure difference maintained at 0.02-0.04MPa/h, end, top wine, dumping, cleaning, updating diatomaceous earth
2 Membrane filter:
Membrane filter is generally a column structure, using two-machine parallel connection method, CO2 backup pressure, pumping wine, filter wine production, switching regeneration, cleaning, ensuring that each membrane filter filter column is regenerated and cleaned in time. Thereby continuous production can be achieved.
The general regeneration steps are: automatic switching, normal temperature water cleaning for 5 minutes, warm water cleaning at 70 °C for 5 minutes, 2% 70 °C warm alkaline water cleaning for 25 minutes, 90 °C hot water sterilization for 30 minutes, natural cooling for 2 minutes, Pressure, stamping, spare.
The filtered beer also requires beer storage.
Step 6: Put the beer in the bottle
It has the following parts:
1 Wash the bottle
3 Beer cover
There are of course many things that are needed in the brewing line. The above is enough for a person who has just stepped into the beer equipment brewing industry to understand the learning.
YoLong is advanced brewing equipment manufacturer, If you have any questions, please leave us a message or send us an email.