We will participate in the beer equipment exhibition held in Nuremberg, Germany in mid-November, when we will bring two very good exhibits to the exhibition.
One is a 400L 3-vessels brewhouse system, and another one is YoLong HopStorm.
YoLong HopStorm designed for dry hopping, inner central assembly with one filter,
two reverse tangential side beer inlet make hops be even and full mixing, assembly
with safety valve or CO2 pressure relief valve to hold pressure and discharge the oxygen out of HopStorm.
Hop Storm Benefits:
- Simple and user-friendly Hop Storm for dissolving hop pellets into finished beer, optimize fermentation period
- Gentle solution of hop pellets for well standardized process
- Compact & skid design, efficient extraction for defined dryhopping
- Shorter contact time of beer and hops with constant flavoring effects
- The Hop Storm can be flexible integrated in an existing cellar
- Good separation of dissolved hop particles – no filtration problems
- Optimal infusion of finished beer with ethereal oils
- Higher yield and flavor stability compared to conventional methods
- Customized available according beer type and hops adding
- Optional of Self-cleaning and self-heating for disinfection
This is the first time that YoLong HopStorm has appeared in the European market, so we hope to help the development of the European beer industry.
Of course, because we are going to the exhibition, so if you really want to buy this equipment, then you do not need to bear the freight. This can save you a lot of money, so I believe this should be a very good opportunity for you if you really need a product like this.
If you are interested in this exhibit, you can contact us through our email or leave a message on the website, and you can also come to our exhibition in person at the Nuremberg exhibition, We are very pleased with your arrival.