YoLong round Beer Fermentation Tank with cooling jacket, insulation and cone bottom. Stainless Steel Fermentation Tank completed with a top dished head, fabricated going over to the body in rounding off shape.
All welding is done under protection-gas atmosphere; inside properly ground, outside ground, cooling jackets welded in the Fermentation Tank.
We can provide PED and AS1210 certifications for fermentation vessel to meet government requirements in different countries.
- Capacity available from 1/2 bbl to 200bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top dished head with pressure vacuum relief valve
- Top manway or side shadowless manhole
- Dry Hopping port with cap
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- PU foam insulated
- Cooling jacket on cylinder and cone bottom
- The optional jacket for hot water heating in cold area to ensure good fermentation
- Side CIP arm assembly with bung valve and pressure gauge
- Sanitary thermowell
- Sample Valves
- Cone racking arm
- 60 degree to 90 degree cone bottom
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs adjustable feet, optional for anti-seismic
- Internal shell: 2B, External Shell polished #4
- Available pressure certificates of PED for 2014/68/EU, AS1210 etc