Brewhouse: Size & Capacity
YoLong build each brewhouse on a case by case basis. The size and capacity of the brewhouse depends on what scale beer production is planned by the client. If you are looking for an easy way to buy a homebrew system to produce a small quantity of beer, you might want to skip to our In Stock Equipment or Pilot Brew sections.
30HL 4V Brewhouse
- Available capacity of 1/2bbl to 100bbl system
- Optional heating style of steam, electric and direct fire for brewhouse tanks
- Custom engineering of brewhouse layout with brew deck
- Auto PLC control panel be available for certification of UL, CSA, CE requirements
- VFD controlled reducer and wort pump
- Assembly sanitary rotary spray balls for cleaning
- Mineral wool full insulated
- Temperature sensor(RTD) in a thermowell
- Rake and mash agitator assembly with top/bottom reducer
- Milled false bottom for lauter tank
- Grist hydrator with strike water mixing station
- Plate heat exchanger for cooling wort
- Independent hot liquor tank or combine with brewhouse tanks
- Stainless steel 304 construction
- 2D/3D engineering for brewery set up simulation
How We Determine the Best Size Brewhouse for Your Facility
When you choose YoLong as your brewhouse equipment supplier, the first thing we do is ask about your facility dimensions. Our design team determine the best customized brewhouse setup according to the available height, floor space, and levels. Once this has been established, the team set about the design, fabrication, and installation (if required).
Our main focus is the best brewhouse system for maximum output and efficiency.
A brewhouse is usually described and measured by the number of vessels the system has. There is a large number of different setup combinations that will be suggested in relation to the height, floor space, and levels of the facility.
- 2 x vessel brewhouse: A combined mash tun + lauter tun + HLT (Hot Liquor Tank) vessel combined with a boil kettle + whirlpool combination vessel.
- 5 x vessel brewhouse: Single Mash mixer vessel; lauter tun vessel; holding kettle vessel; boil kettle vessel; whirlpool vessel.
Each of these vessels are designed to serve a specific purpose, and allow the brewer to produce greater quantities of beer at the same time.
When you choose a YoLong Brewhouse setup, you are guaranteed we prioritize your requirements:
- Your facility premises are utilized to their fullest capacity, with precedence given to safety and stability.
- Your brewing production or expansion needs are fully met.
- Your budget is respected and you are completely satisfied with the quote you receive.
- You are guaranteed the highest quality of international standard equipment.
- Your brewhouse is ready on time and can begin function immediately.
Brewhouse Production Capacity
What Brewhouse System Are You Interested In?
What is the Expected Timeline After Buying a YoLong Brewhouse?
How Much Does a YoLong Brewhouse Cost?
What Components & Vessels Are in a YoLong Brewhouse?