YoLong Brewtech have specialized in the design and fabrication of tanks for over 16 years. As specialists in the engineering and manufacture of world-class stainless steel tanks, we can be trusted to produce custom distillation tanks to your specifications. You can also choose a closed-top or variable capacity distillery tank from the wide range we have in stock.
Tanks are used for fermentation, storage, and blending in distilleries. Because each stage of spirit production is crucial in contributing to the quality of the final product, only the most exceptional distillery tanks should be used. Our distillery tanks are manufactured to protect the contents and maintain the stability of the aromas, body, and taste – all the way through to the bottling or kegging process.
Some of the most prestigious distilleries have entrusted YoLong tanks and fermenters to maintain the integrity of their recipe and final product. With the number of craft and home distilleries booming in the face of rising tariffs and taxes, it makes sense to keep costs low whenever possible.
YoLong Brewtech focus on accessible prices and premium quality engineering and finishes. With these two features at your fingertips, you can be assured of a cost-effective product and start-up costs. Allow the YoLong team to offer you a free quote. With our help, you could be on your way to creating your own outstanding spirits, wines, and liqueurs in the shortest time!
YoLong custom design & fabricate mash tun and fermenters for micro distillery.
- Round Glass Manway
- Tank Light
- Grist Hydrator
- CIP Inlet with Double Spray Balls
- Thermowellfor Temperature Sensor
- Dimple Jacket Section
- Four CIP Spray Ball for Washing False Bottom
- Mineral Wool Insulation
- Mounted on Four Cylindrical Legs with Adjustable Feet
- Material, 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel 304 Construction
- Inner finish, 2B, Inside Welds, Ground Flush and Polished to #4
- Outside Finish, #4, Outside Welds, Clean with Heat Stain Removed
- Dimple Jacket Finish, #4
- Side Oval Manway With Out-Swing Or Rectangular Manway
- Thermowells for temperature monitoring.
- Lifting and anchoring lugs.