Hot liquor tank is mainly used for supplying the hot water for brewing and cleaning. Hot water tank completed with a top cone head, fabricated going over to the body in rounded off shape. And all welding is done under protection-gas atmosphere; inside properly ground, outside ground.
The hot water storage tank can be heated by electric, gas and steam for different requirements.
- Steam heated hot water tank: completed with dimple jacket.
- Electric heated hot water tank: Assembly with electric heating tubes, voltage customized.
- Gas heated hot water tank: directly fire heated, bottom burner chamber with gas for heating.
- Capacity available from 1/2 bbl to 200bbl
- SS 304 construction
- Top manway
- Sanitary rotary spray ball
- Overflow tube
- Mineral wool insulated
- Sanitary thermowell
- Bottom discharge
- Four legs adjustable feet, optional for anti-seismic
- Internal shell: 2B, External Shell polished #4
- Optional heating style of steam, electric and direct fire